A Coworking Space in Hollywood
Come join the growing community of artists and freelancers in our co-working, room rental and gallery space in Hollywood!
Whether you’re looking for shared office space or an event venue, we provide:
- Free parking, coffee, WiFi, simple printing, and a comfortable, air-conditioned environment where you won’t have to worry about your stuff disappearing
- Kitchen for storing and preparing food
- Long- and Short-term designated desks
- Conference room for production meetings, casting calls, writer’s groups, table reads, and film shoots
- Space for rehearsals, cocktail parties, art gallery showings, or outdoor musical performance
- Or just a quiet room to pray and contemplate
- Easy access to and from the 101, public transportation, shopping, and tourism on Hollywood Blvd
You may think that the great dangers of Hollywood involve drugs, wild parties and decadence. For most of us however, the creative lifestyle is a daily dose of loneliness, rejection, and disappointment. It’s hard to make real friends in this town where neighborhoods are impersonal, peers are competitors, and breaking into Hollywood can be a long struggle.
That’s why we created Epiphany Space. We’re here to give artists and freelancers the opportunity to conquer their isolation with a co-working space to create, learn, interact, collaborate, network, and present.
Recent events at Epiphany Space include:
- Movie Discussion Nights, Film Screenings and Film Festivals
- Fringe Festival Immersive Theater
- The Artist’s Way study groups
- Art Exhibitions
- Art4Healing Sozo Workshops
- Book Launches
- Writing Groups and Writing Marathons
- New events every month, as featured on our News & Events page
What makes Epiphany Space different
You may find other options for affordable temporary office rentals in Hollywood, but Epiphany Space’s nurturing community offers spiritual support, and gathers artists to help each other. If you need heart care, inner healing or someone to listen to your story, we are available by appointment to meet for coffee and prayer. Touch base with Melissa for prayer, Matt for coaching and Cortney for creative breakthrough.